Sunday, February 22, 2009

Set up for a bad morning

Well, my blogging euphoria will have consequences... while I happily caught up with all of my old bloggy friends (and some new ones), the laundry didn't get done, the house didn't clean itself, the clothes didn't lay themselves out, my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow didn't work its way into my head... you get the picture. The scary thing is, Davis has been out of town all week and won't return until tomorrow afternoon, so starting in about 5.5 hours, when Amelia wakes up, I will single-handedly be letting Porter out, getting the kids fed (thank goodness for the blueberry muffins we made today!), feeding Porter, picking out church clothes for us, letting Porter back out, taking a shower, letting Porter in, reading my Sunday School lesson, putting Porter back in his crate, getting the girls dressed, and getting us all out the door by 8:45 a.m. Yes, this is a set up for a bad morning. If I do nothing tonight, I must set the coffee maker.

***Update - it was a piece of cake and I wasn't even crabby this morning ;) ***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...