Monday, June 22, 2009

I Will Be Out of the Office...

If you tried to send me an email at work these past few weeks, you would think I was never in. I've had my trusty Out of Office Assistant deployed almost non-stop.

I'm travelling to clinics all over Arkansas - last week I was in north central Arkansas, and today I am in Northwest Arkansas (yay for getting to meet up with friends there!!) for three days.

This weekend was crazy - aside from painting the girls' rooms, I scrubbed the insides of our kitchen cabinets, and ran all the dishes through the dishwasher. That's five cabinets about the size of this one (plus that empty space in the lower left corner was filled to the top with plates right after I took this picture)



Photobucket


but it felt SO good!

Have a great week everyone!! I'm going to be SO happy to be HOME for a few days at the end of the week (before heading out again next week).

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like you have been very busy and productive. Love those pretty dishes. Love the shots of teh girls' room below, too. So pretty! Anya wants a pink room, too, but I'm holding off until we finish the basement, since the guest room/office will be moved and she will get a bigger room then. She'll definitely need the bigger closet space. ;)

Holly said...

Your cupboards look great! Very tidy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...