Here are some pictures of the last couple of days here at my friend Kristy's house. Today has been awesome - my other friend Julie and her two kids and her sister and her son came over and we all hung out in the pool (which feels more like a giant bathtub, temperature wise).
Here's what trying to take a picture of four kids looks like
Taking a picture of one kid looking cute is much easier!
Last night, Kristy read them all bedtime stories... and made having four kids look easy
Sophia didn't know how to play checkers, so this is her friend Camryn just shaking her head at her
The girls have been treating us to several spectacular dance performances
Do you want to see the cutest little girl?? This is my friend Julie's little girl, Liesl
Here are Sophia and Liesl and Julie
And here are most of the kids (the two year olds were napping)
It was really, really fun... but to be completely honest, I was totally on kid-overload by the end of this afternoon and ready to run far far away. So, we turned on the TV
Which meant that we got some mommy time ;)
please excuse my beached whale look...this progesterone has me so bloated that when I got in the pool, my whole body would just float across the water.
Hope y'all are having a good non-holiday holiday today! Tomorrow we're going to a big 4th of July party, then Sunday we're going to church with Kristy and then driving home...then I'm going to bed and sleeping for two weeks. I just haven't figured out how to tell my boss.
5 comments:
Hi Vera,...The pictures sure looked like you were all having fun. Cute Cute kiddos!
The house and the view out the window, and the pool look so inviting. And your friend looks like a sweetie.
Be safe in your travels and don't over do,...as I said before. I think you are getting kinda tired if ya wanna sleep for two weeks when you get home! Ha!
Love and continued prayers,
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
You look like you're having a wonderful time!
Whatever about the progesterone making you puffy...you've got a little booger growing inside you!
Haha - you are too funny! What GREAT pictures! And I am so jealous of your friend's house & pool. Oh, wait, I don't get jealous....I'm "happy for her", how's that? tehe
OH, and by the way, you do NOT look like a beached whale, stop that! You look beautiful :)
Blessings,
Lisa
Looks like you're having fun! Your girls are too cute.
Enjoy! (Especially after that great news).
Looks like you all are having a blast!! The pool is the only place to be this time of year. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Post a Comment