Henry Miles, who was born at 1:34 a.m. on Sunday, February 7th. Will post his birth story soon - it was perfect. HE is perfect! I can't even describe how happy and thankful we are!
OH, he is PERFECT. Beautiful, sweet, healthy looking, PERFECTION. Please stick your nose in his neck and smell that lucious newborn scent for me OK? Congratulations! I am so happy for you! There is no greater gift than a new baby.
Oh Congratulations Vera! I am home with a snow day and trying to catch up on some bloggy friends...and when I clicked over to read this news, it just blessed my soul! Henry is just beautiful! Cherish every moment, girl. Praising the Lord and rejoicing with you for this sweet gift of life...precious Henry!
11 comments:
Oh Vera, he is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Gretchan
He is beautiful! Congrats
Many Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy.
Congratulations! He is adorable. He looks like you.
So, so SO happy for you!! He is so beautiful!
OH, he is PERFECT. Beautiful, sweet, healthy looking, PERFECTION. Please stick your nose in his neck and smell that lucious newborn scent for me OK?
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! There is no greater gift than a new baby.
What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!!!
I hope you will live happily ever after with your little family.
Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Oh Congratulations Vera! I am home with a snow day and trying to catch up on some bloggy friends...and when I clicked over to read this news, it just blessed my soul! Henry is just beautiful! Cherish every moment, girl. Praising the Lord and rejoicing with you for this sweet gift of life...precious Henry!
Be Blessed, dear friend...
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I know that you are beyond thankful for his safe arrival. I'm so glad all went well! :)
Precious! So happy for you!
I was thinking this morning - I wonder if Vera had that baby yet - and looksie what I found! YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you Vera. Henry is beautiful!
Congratulations to all of you!
Lynnette
Post a Comment