It seems like things always get hectic in the spring, with the calendar filling up
add to that Stress City at my work, ugh tax time... not to mention all that sleep deprivation that comes with having a new baby in the house, and it's easy for everything to just get a little high-strung around the house.
So, we've been working hard at keeping it mellow.
Finding time to play
Grabbing naps
Going on walks
Enjoying purple milkshakes
Conquering dirt mountains
And all week, after everyone else has gone to bed, I've been sewing the kids' Easter outfits, while listening to my Mellow playlist
It's good to be mellow. There's nothing really worth getting stressed out about right now, and so much to be content with and thankful for.
In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7
Philippians 4:6-7
1 comment:
I like when it's mellow and it all flows. I try to make it like that around here alot.
I love seeing your blog name pop up. It reminds me of the song. I love that song!
Post a Comment