Monday, March 15, 2010

Pajama Day

Yesterday, the kids and I had a pajama day.

Photobucket

Davis had been on a camping trip for five days - a long promised getaway after he brilliantly kept our house afloat during six and a half weeks of bed rest. My mom came to visit from California for three of those days.

But I was worn out by Sunday. One night I got two 2-hour stretches of sleep. Another night I got one 1-hour and one 3-hour stretch. So, I declared a pajama day on Sunday - to celebrate my last day of maternity leave, Daddy coming home, and the time change. It was super duper awesome!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Pajama days are the BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! We declare Pajama Day at least once every couple of weeks.

Lynette said...

Sounds great to me!! We do little things like that and I think my son will remember those times when he gets older.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...