First of all, if you need a chuckle, go back and read how many times on this blog I mentioned that Henry was our last baby. Then say "ha! famous last words!" Nothing like a history of infertility and nursing amenorrhea to give silly old me a whopping surprise! But of course, we are thrilled. Davis, he was super thrilled from the start (he always wanted FIVE, I always three, so I guess this four will be our compromise!), the girls were giddy when we showed them the ultrasound and told them the news. I have to be honest, I'm still a little in disbelief mode, coupled with a little fear, but it's turning into excitement.I feel good. Tired. Thirsty. Hungry. But good. I'm still nursing Henry, though he needs to be weaned by the time my preterm labor risk goes up in a few months, so he's also starting to get some bottles. He's working on his sleeping, and it's slowly getting better. Other than feeling a little bit like I'm running on empty most of the time, and crying buckets when I finally watched last season's finale of Glee, I don't feel very pregnant yet.
I'll check back in when things get a little more interesting.
4 comments:
Yeah!!!!
Congratulations! How wonderful! Take Care!!!!
Love, Linda
Blessings!
Oh my word, Vera....You go girl!!!! Praying all is well for you and your little strawberry! A sweet surprise indeed!!
Post a Comment