Friday, November 12, 2010

Beautiful Days

Well, I didn't take a nap yesterday. But I did go to bed at 7:30 p.m., so that's basically the same thing.

After dropping Sophia off at school and coming back home to enjoy a couple of hours of doing nothing (except a little project that I'll share soon), Amelia, Henry and I headed to the park with my friend Sarah and her three kiddos for a picnic. It was gorgeous outside, absolutely, amazingly beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It did my heart good to spend a quiet day with my children out in the sunshine.

I just found some pictures on my camera from my trip to D.C. last week. Kind of sad - I didn't get pictures of the fun we had with Julie and her kids or the amazing fall foliage up there. But I did get a picture of how happy Henry is when it's just him and Mommy

Photobucket

I think he wonders why we can't stay in hotels all the time - just the two of us and room service.

Photobucket

Walking from our bed and breakfast to Julie's house - it was chilly in the mornings!

Photobucket

And at the airport, just passing time. When I traveled with the girls as babies, I would pack tons of toys in their bag. Henry has to amuse himself with a lens cap.

Photobucket

And in other random news, Henry sprouted a second tooth and at his 9 month appointment this morning he was in the 30th percentile for height and weight. I love having a LITTLE baby (for a change)! Other than getting over a little cold, he checked out perfectly. I love having boring doctor's appointments!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...