Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Outing

The kids and I went to The Wonder Place - it's like a children's museum, except way more expensive ha! It is heaven-sent on days that are too rainy, too cold, or too hot to go outside. I bought a punch card at Sophia's school auction, so now we can go guilt-free a few times. Yay!

This was Henry's first time since he was a baby, and he was LOVING it! I really think he's at the perfect age for this place - he was just spastic going from one thing to another and laughing the whole time. It made me really happy to watch him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He went up and down this ramp over and over again.

Photobucket

The reason his shirt is soaked in the rest of these pictures is because of the water table - splashing YAY!

Photobucket

If I turned around for one second he would be crawling off to another room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or up stairs!

Photobucket

This was so funny - he saw this poster of babies and crawled up to it squealing like they were his long-lost buddies.

Photobucket

I didn't get as many pictures of the girls, because they were off playing while I watched Henry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They love this little vet play area. So sweet!

Photobucket

I brought in my sick puppy and Sophia checked him out...

Photobucket

then she x-rayed him and stuck the x-ray on the light board and said "oh! that's why he's sick - he's a RABBIT!" and we all laughed SO hard!!

Photobucket

There is also a big thing of clear tubes with air blowing through them - you stick little scarves in it and watch them blow around. Sophia had tons of fun with that.

Photobucket

And Amelia was AMAZED at these tubes of air that kept little balls suspended in the air. She spent a good 20 minutes just playing with that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was just all around so much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you've had a FUN weekend too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! WHEN I come visit we will have to take all the kids :)
Three things:
1. Henry is so big and adorable!!!
2. I had to take a double take at the pic of Sophia with her head on her hands... I thought it was Lilly!
3. Love the corker bows on Amelia :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...