Friday, April 10, 2009

These Are the Days To Remember

Today, I called home and Sophia answered the phone for the first time. "Hello? Mommy? I answered the phone all by myself! I can do things today that I didn't know how to do yesterday!"

Photobucket

Tonight, I was laying in bed with Amelia and she was tracing my face with her soft little hand. She noticed my eyebrows and said "what's that?" I said "eyebrow" and touched her brows. She smiled, "eyebrow."

Photobucket

Sophia put a pull up on her head and Amelia crawled into the laundry hamper earlier...

Photobucket Photobucket

how I hope these memories never fade!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures. They grow up so fast it makes your head spin. Keep that camera handy. I keep mine in a kitchen drawer so I can pull it out in 2 seconds.

Lori said...

This is very sweet. You know the comment, "I can do things today that I didn't know how to do yesterday!" sure sounds like something I would tell the Lord. Wonderful. Happy Easter.

Summer said...

Oh goodness....they are so precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...