Sophia and I put some thick paper on an old griddle set to the lowest ("warm") setting, then made stripes with crayons (this is how we always use up old crayons, but all we had was fresh ones today). Then I cut the hearts out freehand and stuck them on windows with tape.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Love
Love is in the air on the windows!


Sophia and I put some thick paper on an old griddle set to the lowest ("warm") setting, then made stripes with crayons (this is how we always use up old crayons, but all we had was fresh ones today). Then I cut the hearts out freehand and stuck them on windows with tape.
Sophia and I put some thick paper on an old griddle set to the lowest ("warm") setting, then made stripes with crayons (this is how we always use up old crayons, but all we had was fresh ones today). Then I cut the hearts out freehand and stuck them on windows with tape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it!
Happy Valentine's Day!
So pretty and colourful!
Post a Comment