Friday, April 15, 2011

Only If You're Pregnant Does This Make Sense

I know I have blogged this exact sentence before, and I say it all the time... If I won the lottery (which I've never played, so my chances are not that great) there are only two things I know for certain I would do (1) have someone come fix my hair every morning, and (2) eat at the Whole Foods salad bar every day.

I haven't really eaten anything in days. I can't taste anything, I've been so queasy, and it's just not fun to eat when all you think about it how bad it's going to be when you throw up that food. Well, this evening I finally craved something - a Whole Foods salad bar dinner! So I drove my giant gas guzzler all the way across town, while my wonderful husband fed my children a normal chicken and green bean dinner at home (also, I really DID have to get milk anyway). Aaaah bliss!

Photobucket

Normally, this would have been my perfect dinner. But because I'm pregnant and I haven't eaten anything in three days, this wonderful salad woke up my belly and all I could think about was this (I DARE you to watch that and NOT want a burger - it made me want to drive straight to New Mexico when I first saw it), and how I really needed a hamburger. So I chased my wonderful, raw, sprouted, heaven in a paper box dinner with this. Aaaah bliss!

Photobucket

(Backyard Burger - the only fast food burger I'll eat other than In N Out) And amazingly, for the first time in... oh about 9 weeks, I am NOT AT ALL nauseated!! Apparently I just needed a big dose of veggies + a big ol' hamburger. And a pomegranate Izze's.

Hope you had a yummy Friday too!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I craved hamburgers when I was pregnant. Roger said he wouldn't have been surprised to see me with one in each hand. I did have a little restraint.

Linda said...

Oh My...that looked so good! (I hope you kept it down)

Love, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...