Hope you are enjoying some free range happy time wherever you are!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Sunny Days, Chasing the Clouds Away
It's Spring!! I'm sorry, I haven't been blogging... I've had a migraine for five days, and also it's SPRING! So yesterday we spent the whole day at the park, going to Sonic, walking, and eating cupcakes.





Hope you are enjoying some free range happy time wherever you are!
Hope you are enjoying some free range happy time wherever you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope your migraine is gone! I know they are not fun.
Love the spring, love it! I hope your migraine is gone and you are enjoying the spring.
Oh sweet girl...I can relate to your extended migraine! I have them for days, and days, at a time!
People who don't get them just can't totally understand.
Spring is bad for me with allergy time too...and the ole allergies trigger my migraines too. But it is much worse when it is windy...or rainy for me.
I watch the pollen levels on my computer and just stay inside when they are too high. That helps me.
But it looks like the kids had fun at the park. And hey...cupcakes can make any day better!
Happy Sunday,
Love, Linda
Post a Comment