Monday, April 4, 2011

Voila! Ta Da!

I am SO excited about my new blog look! If you were on my blog at all today, it was probably a mess, as I was trying to get it all fixed up and changed (while working, and going to a teacher conference for Amelia, and working, and taking Sophia to the doctor, and working, and running to the pharmacy, then taking a break for family night, then trying again).

The fabulous Rebekkha made my new blog header and I am head over heels in LOVE with it! Isn't it adorable? Yes, yes it is! You can check out Rebekkha's Etsy shop here and her sweet blog here.

I am still tweaking a few things here and there, and I've hacked Blogger's template to the point of not being able to center the header... so bear with me. But over all I am SUPER excited about redecorating my online home.

Happy, happy Monday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Very cute!!
(is this comment better? LOL) ;)

affectioknit said...

Love it! It's perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...